Kaye Boesme — Writing
Back to home.
Fiction – Published
- “Ash Shades” in The Society of Misfit Stories Presents … (February 2019)
Fiction – Self-Released
- Epiphany is my first podcast novel project. It explores loss, grief, and identity. Epiphany is an epistolary political thriller about stopping an assassination attempt.
- “The Waterfall Commune” is a short story in which five twentysomethings conspire to move to a more exciting city in a society where coliving with non-relatives is just not done.
- “After Erysichthon” in Reckoning 4
- “To My Love at Lagrange Point Five” in Kaleidotrope
- “What Remains in the Ruins” in Eternal Haunted Summer
- “Pandora: An Afterthought” in Goblin Fruit
- “CDM” in Astropoetica
- “Generation” in With Painted Words
- “Mississippi Apollo” in Eternal Haunted Summer
- “A Prayer to the Mousai at Taughannock Falls” in Eternal Haunted Summer
- (At one point, I also had a haiku in AlienSkin, but I think it’s no longer on the Internet.)
- “Dancing with Khronos: Polytheism in Speculative Fiction” in Walking the Worlds 5(2)
- “Is My Libation To-Go Cup Authentic? On Modern Hellenic Polytheism and How We Read the Classics” in Eidolon Journal
- “Review – The Darkening Age: The Christian Destruction of the Classical World” in Walking the Worlds 4(2)